Friday, April 3, 2009

The Office meets Shiloh

I'm so disappointed in what's going on with The Office right now. I mean, are they trying to frustrate people with the possibility of Michael Scott no longer being apart of the show? Ri-dunk-ulous. In lieu of the absence of quotable stuff, here is the usual selection of goodies, followed by a few contributions from my ever-growing daughter. Enjoy yourself and live well.

March 24 - "I know a lot of you are very upset with me for endangering Meredith's life by hitting her with my car. But it may make you feel a little bit better to know that before that happened, Dwight endangered her life by putting a garbage bag over her head with a bat in it...Turns out, Meredith has been exposed to rabies, which is like ten times worse than a little crack in your pelvis. Thanks to me, she went to the hospital and I saved her life." (Michael)

March 25 - "Oh yes, I will work out today. I will work out a way to avoid running for a stupid cause." (Stanley)

March 27 - "You people need to educate yourselves. Myth: Three Americans every year die from rabies. Fact: Four Americans die every year from rabies. How many of you know someone who has been afflicted or affected by rabies? Show of hands. One, two, three...too many to count. It is truly the silent killer. No, it is the foaming, barking killer." (Michael)

March 29 - "You know, I just realized, this is Pam's and my first night away together...I used to play it over in my head and it was just a little bit different. Maybe a nice hotel. Or a romantic dinner...Wine. But wine that wasn't made out of beets. Didn't think Dwight would be involved at all. (Jim)

March 30 - "Because you know what they say in the Bible about forgiveness? Forgiveness is next to Godliness." (Michael)

March 31 - OSCAR: "Michael, this is a presentation tool." MICHAEL: "You're a presentation tool if you think I'm going to tell Jan about this."

April 1 - "I kind of know what it's like to be in commercials. My nickname in high school used to be 'Kool-Aid Man.'" (Kevin)

April 3 - "Is there a God? If not, what are all these churches for? And who is Jesus's dad?" (Michael)

SHILOH KATE BARTEE:

-"Daddy, I don't want to marry some boy one day. I want to marry Deacon!"
-"Mom, the checkbook is SOOO cool! You want to give it to me?"
-"Look at your mustache, Daddy..."*
-"Daddy, you have flies on your face."*
*after 1.5 days of not shaving...unbelievable!

1 comment:

cosmiccowgirl said...

Why does Micheal always get the really good lines? Maybe his deadpan acting is just the frigging best. That show cracks me up.