Thursday, June 19, 2008

For the last time

We're here...we're at the hospital...we're in the room...I'm awaiting my daddy bracelet. Carly has received her epidural and the doc just broke her water--we're on our way, friends. And just as promised, here are the final clues. Enjoy, and if you would, please offer a prayer on my family's behalf for success and blessing in this birth. I look forward to celebrating our son's arrival with you, and the moments of laughter/awe which are promised to follow.

Oh, and when you figure it all out, please just share it with each other. Wait for my texts, calls, and Facebook messages...the last thing we need is the Hospital Equipment malfunctioning because my phone is "blowing up" with guesses. Thanks and Blessings!

June 3rd Clue #1
Our son’s name was used in 3 actions movies in the ‘90s. One was comedic, one was an action flick, and one was more on the sci-fi side of the things. I wish he'd been a good guy.

June 7th Clue #2
A sports player known for his defense.

June 11th Clue #3
Beatty & Rock.

June 14th Clue #4
William Forsythe, Jack Black, Donal Logue.

June 19th Clue #5 (one day after his projected due date!)
Clues #1 and #4 are related & complimentary.
Clue #3 is stand-alone, but provides overall help.
Clue #2 and Clue #6 will have direct connection.

June 19th (part 2) Clue #6
Pam Beesley, Head Slap, 1st Timothy, & Sack.

1 comment:

DL said...

Yeaaaa! I just got your text message! Congrats on your new little one--we can't wait to meet him!